Contact Us

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

webmaster and people are mad about google adsense

webmaster and people are mad about google adsense

View previous topic :: View next topic  
juniormember

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: webmaster and people are mad about google adsense Reply with quote

Hi Friends,

This is not right place to discuss about google and adsense. I saw webmaster and people are mad about google adsense. I saw thousand and hundreds of websites forcing to use google adsense and optimization of adsense in your website. They tell you about how to use and generate more and more and more money from google adsense. Every month and every day I get couples of email about only articles on generating money from google adsense or earn money from internet in easy way. They will give you hundred of tips about earning money from internet easily without any efforts. Almost all website also provide you proof and verification of user who got benefits from their niche, their article and optimization. They also provide all testimonials with audio video verifications. Therefore, we can easily trust on them. If we buy some thing from their service or template, within short span of time, earns unlimited money as they promise. Many website explain about optimization of google adsense and profit making niche.

In Fact, I think google adsense is concept about per click, leaving your website and forward control to other website. If this work and you really optimize google adsense and get more click hits of adsense. Definitely earning will boost in your account, but your product (your website) losses brand which you are offering to user on internet.

I think we should advertise on website monthly wise or visual mode ads and keep user stay on our website. More time on website mean more money in your account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Internet & Sites All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
  Quick Post a Reply Topic

Name (required)  

Email Address (will not be published) (required)  

Subject of topic (required)  

Advertisement  

More Links  

JSP Introduction
JSP Setup
Simple JSP Example
JSP Variable
Array Declaration in JSP
JSP Forms and User Input
Form Validation
JSP Cookies
JSP Session Object