Security of Web Application
Everyone wants to make secure web application which should be temper free at all end, mean server side and client side. We mostly think to send our request parameter and posting data to server in encrypted form.
Some points are to restrict tempering and make secure access
1. Security by obfuscation isn’t security at all.
2. You can’t trust user data, even if it is obscured. Validate your data.
3. Using secure communication channels (SSL) helps block other related threats.
4. Use POST parameter instead of GET parameter for stopping tampering data after submitting request object to server
6. The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a organization focused on improving the security of software.